Thanksgiving Times Three
Fall is our busy time - anniversaries, birthdays, holidays - it seems like there are lots of excuses for a party! This year, we were fortunate enough to have family from out-of-town join in some of the festivities. Tom's two sisters and their spouses/families spent one weekend with us, and we all celebrated an early delicious Thanksgiving feast together. Liana had fun playing with her aunts, uncles and older cousins, and it was great to have them all here (plus Babi from NJ!) for her Dr. Seuss 2nd birthday party.
Aunt Stacy, Uncle Mike, Emily, Elizabeth and Nathan
Aunt Janet & Uncle Dan
The crew
Liana & Babi
She loved blowing out her candles
We also recently enjoyed a second Thanksgiving dinner at Tom's Intel holiday party, where Liana and lots of other kids had fun running around on the dance floor! Finally, Thanksgiving Day proper was celebrated at our house with my sister & family.
Whew! Needless to say, we're pretty turkey-ed out at this point, but all the food has been so tasty lately, that's for sure. Now that I'm eating for two (I sure hope all the blog readers know this already!), I can say that I have definitely been indulging, and this baby has been reaping the benefits. :-) I'm a little worried what the Christmas season (and all its treats) will bring! More photos from all our recent fall feasts can be seen HERE


2 Comments:
Love all the pics. Didn't realize her bday was at Lucky Lab, fun. I just love all the pics of Liana with your mom - they look so wonderfully similar to me.
Don't sweat the "indulging" - you'll be back in the saddle once again as soon as you start nursing that baby boy! :-) Love the pics and fun times!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home