go home!
Home Updates Photos

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Two Day

Only Dr. Seuss can say it best...

Today you are you! That is truer than true!
There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
Shout loud, "I am lucky to be what I am!
Thank goodness I'm not just a clam or a ham
Or a dusty old jar of sour gooseberry jam!
I am what I am! That's a great thing to be!
If I say so myself, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Happy second birthday to our Little Girl! You are a true joy and we love everything about you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

How did you get her to keep that hat on? :) Happy Birthday Beautiful Liana. You are so wonderfully loved.

November 16, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Jones Team said...

Nice photoshopping, Nat! Happy Birthday Little Liana! Not quite so little any more! :-)

November 21, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home