go home!
Home Updates Photos

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Liana's twin

Can you guess which one is the real Liana?
I happened to randomly come across this photo* on a website one day and had to do a double take because the girl pictured looked startlingly like our daughter! Same eyes, same hair, same part, same nose. Liana, have you been modeling on the side and not telling us?!
*So as not to get in trouble for posting a copyrighted photo, I give all credit to the folks at Red Tricycle, where I originally found it :-)
http://www.redtri.com/portland/30-things-to-do-with-kids-in-portland-this-fall


2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Woah - I see it too. Too bad it wasn't Liana in the advertisement, whatever was being sold would have been even more if it was Liana. I guess she gets it from your modeling days in the Austrian Alps (about as inside of a joke as they come). :)

October 6, 2011 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Jones Team said...

Phew I got it right! Man, I'm way late on your blog!!!

November 21, 2011 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home