go home!
Home Updates Photos

Friday, May 13, 2011

Drama Queen

Well, there's no doubt about it. Liana is an official toddler - tantrums and all. Yup, here is our sweet little girl when something doesn't go her way. I have to fully admit, I had to hold back my laughter a bit during this one, especially when she began flailing her legs. :-)

To any seasoned parents: What are your best methods for dealing with tantrums?
To any soon-to-be parents who may see this: Don't worry, you still have a while before you even have to think about this. 

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I have to admit that the 3 light hits on the head did make me laugh out loud. I don't have any best methods of dealing with them, I just deal with them. They suck. I was expecting to see you on the floor next to her imitating her like that Happiest Block video...? :) I would like to see that one on video.

May 14, 2011 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Linden said...

We are still dealing with these on an almost daily basis. The only advice I have is to choose your battles. If you know something is going to trigger a tantrum, decide if it's really all that important that things go the way you want. Maybe it doesn't really matter after all if your kid changes her shirt...:)

May 14, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Classic.....
What really cracks me up is that you filmed it!! You go, Mom! Let me tell you...that will be fabulous to show her when she is older!! My tip...."this too shall pass"

May 17, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Jones Team said...

This is definitely classic. I agree with what has been said, (the three pats made me laugh too, the picking your battles, and that this too will pass). The tip I got from you is to film Magdalena next time - she always wants to see what I'm filming, so maybe that will actually make her stop! :-)

May 17, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home