Kid Moments
Despite having a stomach bug sweep through our house this past week (yuck!), we have had some funny kid moments from recent weeks that I wanted to be sure to capture.
Three-year old Liana decided to try on her brother's 12 month winter outfit the other day. (Clarification: the outfit is on loan from friends, so A + P, please don't worry it's not stretched out!)
Three-year old Liana decided to try on her brother's 12 month winter outfit the other day. (Clarification: the outfit is on loan from friends, so A + P, please don't worry it's not stretched out!)
And what else do you do in a too-tight-blue-zippered-fleece-ensemble? Dance the Nutcracker, of course!
Leo, on the other hand, can't be bothered with dancing, when there is push-walking to be done!
...and head-banging to be done!


2 Comments:
where do I start? Fun to see videos of your kids. Liana was like an oompa-loompa (sp?) dancing Nutcracker - good form on her tip toes. And wow, now that is a wedgie. Leo already pushing a walker....slow down time. Why do I remember a video of Liana doing some head banging too? I think she did too, right? Thanks for posting!
We love the pics of Liana in Dash's old snow suit :-) Aimee and I got a chuckle out of your disclaimer!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home