go home!
Home Updates Photos

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Leo Arrives

I suppose I should begin this blog post with the most important information first - we welcomed our beautiful son, Leo Alexander Maciukenas into this world on Wednesday, 4/4/12 at 7:54pm. Though still hard for me to imagine, he was 9 lbs. 13 oz., 23.5 inches long and had a head circumference of 14 inches! Yes, our boy was BIG.

Leo's birth was full of adventure, and it is certainly one I will never forget. That story will come in another blog post, but for now I'll
just show some pictures from our last week and a half, as we continue to settle in as a family of four. My mom (Babi) was an invaluable help to us, and Liana really got to spend lots of time with her. 








3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Way to get out for that walk! Love the owl hats.

April 16, 2012 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger meannie said...

How fitting that we kept saying Leo was the size of a basketball. At that size, he's gonna be a player!

It's crazy how each experience is so different! I am so amazed at your strength through the delivery. Congrats mama :)

April 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Jones Team said...

Wow, he is so cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of his face where he is sleeping. So adorable! Can't wait to meet him!!

April 18, 2012 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home