Thanks, Portland
I love traveling and visiting new places, but I must admit - I adore summers in Portland. The weather is lovely, the neighbors are outside, and there is more fun stuff to do than there are hours in the day. Some things that we've been enjoying are...
...visiting the beautiful, Lan Su Classical Chinese Garden. It's a wonderful place for reflection right in the middle of the city!
...splashing in the kiddie pool on our new & improved front lawn. (blog post still to come about that)
...playing in the infant room at the Children's Museum. We love it so much we've become members.
...buying produce (okay, AND sweets) at the new Thursday farmer's market right in our Northwest neighborhood.
...taking in picnics and free music at the concerts in the park.
...visiting the beautiful, Lan Su Classical Chinese Garden. It's a wonderful place for reflection right in the middle of the city!
...splashing in the kiddie pool on our new & improved front lawn. (blog post still to come about that)
...playing in the infant room at the Children's Museum. We love it so much we've become members.
...buying produce (okay, AND sweets) at the new Thursday farmer's market right in our Northwest neighborhood.
...taking in picnics and free music at the concerts in the park.
For all of this, I am thankful.



1 Comments:
I love this post! Let me tell you, enjoy the Chinese garden in Portland as the real deal is not nearly so pristine. :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home