Sneaky Girl
Happy New Year!
2. I made it out for my first run around the neighborhood in, oh, over 6 months. It did feel great to be out on a run again, and although I was by no means speedy, I was able to feel the benefits of an endorphin rush anyway. It was actually sunny and warm for the exact time that I was out, so I like to think that someone was giving me a nice new year's day present.:-)
3. Speaking of presents, later that day Liana gave us the best present of all - being an angel baby! Her morning nap stretch lasted 3.5 hours straight, which is definitely a first (and most likely a last). She probably would have slept longer, but we were heading for a visit to the Cornetts and needed to get ourselves ready and out the door. As you can see here, Little Jude was a great helper, rocking Liana in her car seat, and Peggy and Margaret were naturals at keeping Liana content.
Ah well, hopefully the easy days will soon outweigh the frustrating ones in this ever-changing game called parenthood. In the meantime, we'll continue to work on toning our arm, shoulder and leg muscles as we hold, rock, sway, bounce and walk little Liana around the neighborhood in the hopes that she'll stay down for some good, solid naps.


2 Comments:
Happy New Year! Liana is getting cuter and cuter. Congrats on the long nap. I remember not being able to fall/stay asleep when Lily slept much longer than I expected because I was in such disbelief. Hope to see you soon. I'll call early this week.
Happy New Year! It'll be a great one, I'm sure.
A bottle huh? You know what this means, right?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home