go home!
Home Updates Photos

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We Graduated

In addition to successfully completing our birthing, newborn and breastfeeding classes through our hospital, we recently accomplished another achievement and graduated from Universitat du Bebi, a little-known establishment in NW Portland with an enrollment of 2. Tom surprised me one evening with this degree that he made, declaring that we are now officially ready to be parents. I was laughing so hard when he first presented it, and it just seemed to arrive at the perfect time, given some of the anxiety we’ve (or maybe just I’ve) had lately. Since I’m full term this week (37 weeks) and “theoretically” could go into labor at any time now, I guess we graduated just in the nick of time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I guess I should call you Dr Natalie and Dr Tom now, well done. I hear it's a very exclusive university so that you got accepted and graduated is impressive. Your baby will be super thrilled when he/she finds out about this. :)

October 21, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Jones Team said...

I love the University!

October 23, 2009 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Todd Stadler said...

Congratulations on getting in to, and out of, UDB. Julia and I tried to get in, but we got wait-listed, so we went to the Community College of Hard Knocks. I assume you both are planning on going into industry, and not staying in academia.

October 23, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home